Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OBDX9C3B

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

possible Idea for final project



Ok people, roll your eyes, judge me all you want but well I think I am doing the Rexburg Temple. I know I know EVERYONE does the Rexburg temple, but this temple is actually significant to me and my hubby and well being from Rexburg this is my home town temple.
anyways here is what I am thinking about doing. Please critique me and let me know what you think.



Here is another option that I could do. I just don't know how I feel about something this big hanging in my house. So we will see I guess.

4 comments:

  1. That is so weird that you just commented on me cause I was just looking at ur shots! anyway good job, I really do like the tree one but your're right that would be kinda weird to hand that sooo big. Temple looks great but you already know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the temple image would make a better print. Good job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the temple one looks really neat. I myself have taken a temple shot. I think it is amazing how much money you can save when you create your own amazing shot. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the temple picture. Although, for hanging it the wall, a different font might look better. You asked for critique, right? :). I remember that project, and it's way scary trying to think of something poster size to hang in your house...plus you have to buy the frame!

    ReplyDelete