Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OBDX9C3B

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week for water motion

So the water motion thing was a challenge, but I guess that is how you learn. I took these pictures at the gardens when we went up for the class, and then I was down in Idaho falls and took some there. It was fun. 

When: Thursday June 11, 2009
Where: College Gardens
Time: about 1:00
f;4.5 1/60


When: Friday June 12, 2009
Where: Idaho falls green belt
Time: 4:30pm
f;5.5 1/160

2 comments:

  1. I love these shots and how blurry the water is but the rest is in focus. Great job! And I love both of your posters. Its not bad to do the Rexburg Temple if you like it then you do it! Its for you so you should have something you like. I like both of your ideas for posters though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice waterfalls! I especially like the first one. Well done.

    ReplyDelete