Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1OBDX9C3B

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 8 Panoramic

Hello class. I loved doing panoramic. It was fun watching all of the photos come together. When I did mine I wanted to make sure I had everything so I combined about 30 photos and it still didn't get everything. I have to be more careful next time.

When: June 15, 3009
Where: Railroad tracks across from the grain plant
Time: 6:30ish
f:4.0 1/800

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your panoramic! The colors look awesome and the composition is really great with the train tracks and silos. Really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Way cool angle and I like how the sun comes in through the silos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only thing i have to add besides praise is i am sad when i click on it it is so small and i cannot see all the rich details.

    ReplyDelete